The 2014 NFL regular season schedule was released on Wednesday night, and we now know when and where every team in the league will be traveling on a week-to-week basis. We also know the strength of schedule for each team, which means we know who will have the easiest and most difficult road to Super Bowl XLIX.
Luckily for the AFC South, all four teams come in with the four easiest schedules in the league. Every team in the AFC South will be playing the AFC North and NFC East this season.
Who joins the Colts and their AFC South counterparts with the easiest schedules in the league this year?
Here are the five easiest schedules for the 2014 NFL regular season, according to the strength of schedule:
NOTE: Strength of schedule is determined by the combined 2013 record of all 16 opponents.
- Indianapolis Colts, opponents 2013 record: 110-146 (.430)
- Tennessee Titans, opponents 2013 record: 112-144 (.438)
- Houston Texans, opponents 2013 record: 113-143 (.441)
- Jacksonville Jaguars, opponents 2013 record: 116-140 (.438)
- Baltimore Ravens, opponents 2013 record: 117-139 (.461)
Will having the easiest schedules help the AFC South send a breakthrough team into the postseason or set the Ravens up for a deep postseason run? Sound off in the comments section below with your thoughts and predictions.