It’s that time of the year where the sport of Division I College Baseball is set to take the national stage, which means that it’s time for the College World Series.
More from Mens Baseball
- Louisville assistant bashes John Calipari for NBA Draft ‘photo ops’
- Florida vs. LSU prediction and odds for College World Series Finals Game 2
- Florida vs. LSU prediction and odds for College World Series Finals Game 1
- LSU launches into CWS Final in epic walk-off fashion
- LSU fans made College World Series jello shot record look like child’s play
Eight of the best teams left in college baseball will vie for the national championship in Omaha, Nebraska after a grueling tournament that started with 64 teams.
One of those teams that made it out and will have a shot at the title in Omaha is the Louisville Cardinals, and here’s a look at how they were able to get to this point, from the regular season all the way through the Super Regional.
"Louisville experienced just one losing weekend en route to the American Athletic Conference regular-season title, then went 5-0 in regionals and super regionals for the second straight year to reach the 50-win plateau for the second straight year."
The Cardinals will start their College World Series journey by taking on the Vanderbilt Commodores this weekend. Louisville is no stranger to this stage, and their performance in this year’s tournament was further proof that they could be ready to claim the crown finally.
How much of a chance do you give Louisville to walk away with it all? Let us know your thoughts in the comments below.