By now, you have heard about the Chicago Bulls aggressive pursuit to bring Pau Gasol on board. The goal is to complete a sign-and-trade with the Los Angeles Lakers to make that happen.
More from Chicago Bulls
- NBA Rumors: Warriors, Lakers among contenders for key free agent
- 3 players Bulls can sign with Disabled Player Exception
- NBA free agency: The 3 biggest losers in this offseason so far
- The new NBA flopping rules explained
- 5 players Sixers could acquire in Harden deal to stay competitive
According to the Chicago Tribune, the Bulls sign-and-trade package could include Mike Dunleavy.
"A league source indicated the Bulls have discussed sending Mike Dunleavy and the non-guaranteed contracts of Mike James, Lou Amundsen and Ronnie Brewer to the Lakers.If this happens, the Bulls would be able to address wing depth and possibly sign Nikola Mirotic with other resources."
The next question would be: What happens with Carlos Boozer.
We will just have to sit back and wait to see what exactly the Bulls and Lakers are able to pull off, but it seems increasingly certain that Gasol will be a member of the Chicago Bulls within the next few days.
Be sure to stay tuned to FanSided.com throughout the remainder of the NBA Free Agency period for the latest news, rumors and signings from around the league.