Los Angeles Lakers swingman Nick Young acted as the tour guide on a Hollywood Bus Tour, because what else are you going to do while recovering from a broken hand?
I have no idea what this is or why it happened, but it’s something that occurred and so here we are. But here’s the gist of it.
Los Angeles Lakers small forward Nick Young had a bit of fun this offseason while recovering from a broken hand. Swaggy P decided to take over as the tour guide of a Starline City Sightseeing bus tour throughout Hollywood.
He makes a lackluster effort at, you know, actually dropping knowledge on these tourists. You can watch the video for yourself, but basically Young reads a billboard that says Dane Cook will be in town (yeahhhhhhh woooo Dane Cook aka the Swaggy P of comedy), hands out Lakers foam fingers and yells at people standing on the sidewalk. Now that’s a tour!
Then he gets off the bus, with his work apparently finished, and talks to the camera. He basically says nothing, though in a roundabout way admits he could get better at guiding Hollywood tours. No, really?
But that’s part of being Swaggy P, right? Not even he knows what he’s doing.
More from FanSided
- NFL rumors: Aaron Rodgers sets Jets up for Super Bowl run with new contract
- MLB Trade Grades: Dodgers land Amed Rosario from Guardians
- Colorado gives Pac-12 a possible death knell with move to Big 12
- NFL rumors: Dalvin Cook suitor maintaining very ‘real’ interest
- Braves get dose of bad news on Max Fried as ace nears return