Los Angeles Lakers guards Nick “Swaggy P” Young and Jeremy Lin have an adorable bromance, as evidenced by their exchanges during a recent team event.
The Los Angeles Lakers’ 2014-15 season surely hasn’t been very fun for the players, but you can count on Nick “Swaggy P” Young being involved the few times it has been.
The latest example of Swaggy P enjoying life is his hilarious back-and-forth between him and Lakers point guard Jeremy Lin at a recent team event.
If only the Lakers could translate their banter skills to better play on the court. The Lakers currently find themselves at 11-24, the second worst record in the Western Conference and a whopping nine games behind the No. 8 team in the conference.
At least both Lin and Young are having decent seasons.
Lin is averaging 10.7 points (43.6 percent shooting from the field and 35.1 percent shooting from beyond the arc), 4.6 assists and 2.7 rebounds per game while playing in every game.
Young is averaging 14.8 points (39.4 percent shooting from the field and 43.2 percent shooting from beyond the arc), 2.4 rebounds and 1.0 assist in 25 games. He is also the prophet of swag.
Never change, Swaggy P. Never, ever change.
More from FanSided
- Joe Burrow owes Justin Herbert a thank you note after new contract
- Chiefs gamble at wide receiver could already be biting them back
- Braves-Red Sox start time: Braves rain delay in Boston on July 25
- Yankees: Aaron Boone gives optimistic return date for Aaron Judge
- MLB Rumors: Yankees-Phillies trade showdown, Mariners swoop, India goes to Seattle