Rob Gronkowski was seen wearing a number 69 New England Patriots jersey during today’s victory parade.
Rob Gronkowski of the New England Patriots may need to check in with the officials during games if he wants to keep his new number, or at least the number he was rocking during this morning’s Patriots victory parade. The number as you could guess is 69.
Gronk always known as a kidder was also shown rocking a minion cap during the parade, minions being characters from the movie franchise Despicable Me.
This is not the first time Gronk has tried to get people to point and laugh at the number which leads to sexual innuendos. As a story has been told on the Dan Le Batard show of a Patriots practice in which head coach Bill Belichick told players to wear jerseys that did not include numbers for practice purposes.
As the story goes Gronk wandered off and taped the number 69 onto his jersey before walking up to reporters and asking them what number they saw displayed on his jersey before running off and laughing.
This is all in good fun as Gronk gets to celebrate his first Super Bowl championship as a member of the New England Patriots after losing in his first appearance against the New York Giants in 2011.
More from FanSided
- Joe Burrow owes Justin Herbert a thank you note after new contract
- Chiefs gamble at wide receiver could already be biting them back
- Braves-Red Sox start time: Braves rain delay in Boston on July 25
- Yankees: Aaron Boone gives optimistic return date for Aaron Judge
- MLB Rumors: Yankees-Phillies trade showdown, Mariners swoop, India goes to Seattle