Kendrick Perkins could be bought out by the Utah Jazz and end up with the Los Angeles Clippers or the Cleveland Cavaliers.
Oklahoma City Thunder big man Kendrick Perkins is headed to the Utah Jazz as part of a three-way deal with the Detroit Pistons.
But Jazz fans shouldn’t get to excited about it, it looks like Perkins won’t be around for very long. Perkins might not be around at all actually.
Perkins would be a highly sought after big man on the market, but it looks like a pair of teams could already be lining up for his services. The first being the Los Angeles Clippers, who would be looking for someone to back up DeAndre Jordan.
The other team is one of the usual suspects, the Cleveland Cavaliers. The Cavs traded for Timofey Mozgov but Perkins would be another big man to patrol the paint.
More from FanSided
- Joe Burrow owes Justin Herbert a thank you note after new contract
- Chiefs gamble at wide receiver could already be biting them back
- Braves-Red Sox start time: Braves rain delay in Boston on July 25
- Yankees: Aaron Boone gives optimistic return date for Aaron Judge
- MLB Rumors: Yankees-Phillies trade showdown, Mariners swoop, India goes to Seattle