The NBA season has reached its halfway point, and so the prognostications begin for how the year in basketball will play out.
The NBA year is a long one, filled with weaving storylines and misjudged conjecture as to how the season’s narrative will play out.
More from NBA
- Predicting NBA’s Christmas Day Schedule: Lakers, Warriors highlight slate of postseason rematches
- 3 reasons the Blazers should trade Damian Lillard to the Heat and 2 reasons they shouldn’t
- LeBron James, Giannis, Damian Lillard all want that Mbappé money
- Jaylen Brown signs richest contract in NBA history without a left hand
- NBA rumors: Pistons determined to trade Killian Hayes
This year, basketball has seen more fun than perhaps ever before.
The league is dominated by Brows and Beards and Brothers Splash, with a bit of Boogie thrown in on the side.
The stars of today, like LeBron James, Kevin Durant and Chris Paul, are experiencing the collective zenith of their careers, while both the icons of tomorrow and yesterday, like Anthony Davis and Dirk Nowitzki, play major roles in the upcoming fate of the season.
And as this season draws to a close, the playoff push will become stronger, and fans will get to see how the stories of each team will take shape. Now that the All-Star Break has finished, we can take a look into the crystal ball at how the rest of the season will fall into place.
Next: A 60-point game is coming
More from FanSided
- Joe Burrow owes Justin Herbert a thank you note after new contract
- Chiefs gamble at wide receiver could already be biting them back
- Braves-Red Sox start time: Braves rain delay in Boston on July 25
- Yankees: Aaron Boone gives optimistic return date for Aaron Judge
- MLB Rumors: Yankees-Phillies trade showdown, Mariners swoop, India goes to Seattle