A look at the results from the Ring of Honor 13th Anniversary show that took place on Sunday night in Las Vegas
At Ring of Honor 13th Anniversary show on Sunday night it was finally time for the female grudge match between Maria Kanellis and ODB.
To get things started in this one, Maria tried to pull a fast one on everybody. When ODB came out and got into the ring with Mark Briscoe, Maria noted that she took a pregnancy test before the match and that she was having a baby, effectively ending the match right then and there. Well, it was all a distraction as Mike Bennett came out and super kicked Briscoe while Maria knocked ODB out with the belt and tried to get the fast win, which was an unsuccessful attempt.
From there, although she was able to get in a little more offense, it was ODB that got the win in this exciting, hard-hitting contest.
This was an entertaining bout and you really have to give Maria a lot of credit for how she’s evolved herself over the years.
More from FanSided
- Joe Burrow owes Justin Herbert a thank you note after new contract
- Chiefs gamble at wide receiver could already be biting them back
- Braves-Red Sox start time: Braves rain delay in Boston on July 25
- Yankees: Aaron Boone gives optimistic return date for Aaron Judge
- MLB Rumors: Yankees-Phillies trade showdown, Mariners swoop, India goes to Seattle