A look at the 2015 Big 12 Women’s Basketball Tournament and a printable bracket to follow along with all of the action
The month of March is now here and with that it’s time to get March Madness into full swing, especially with the women. One of the tournaments that a lot of people will be keeping their eyes on will be the Big 12 Women’s Tournament.
This year, of course, the field for the Big 12 Women’s Tournament will be led by the No. 1 seed Baylor Bears, who are one of the teams with some legitimate national title aspirations coming up. They would love for nothing more than to make a definitive statement about that by taking the conference tournament and they’re more than capable of doing just that.
However, they have a tough field ahead of them to get to that goal, especially in the form of Oklahoma and TCU, who are more than ready to pull off the upset and set themselves up pretty nicely for later this month.
This Big 12 Tournament should be one of the more exciting ones to watch play out and it’ll be on that you wan’t wanna miss.
For a printable bracket to follow along with the Big 12 Women’s Tournament, you can simply click the link below.
More from FanSided
- Joe Burrow owes Justin Herbert a thank you note after new contract
- Chiefs gamble at wide receiver could already be biting them back
- Braves-Red Sox start time: Braves rain delay in Boston on July 25
- Yankees: Aaron Boone gives optimistic return date for Aaron Judge
- MLB Rumors: Yankees-Phillies trade showdown, Mariners swoop, India goes to Seattle