Michigan State’s Colby Wollenman gave a wink, finger point and stuck his tongue out at the camera
Michigan State picked up their 20th victory of the season Wednesday night. The Spartans knocked off Big 10 conference rival Purdue and picked up a big victory as they head toward conference tournament play and March Madness.
More from Mens Basketball
- Bronny James collapses at practice, taken to ICU with cardiac arrest
- 3 quick takeaways from Kentucky basketball’s win vs. Germany at GLOBL JAM
- UNC basketball adds fifth transfer of offseason with West Virginia big
- Undrafted Kentucky basketball star makes NBA contract official
- Caesars Iowa Promo Unlocks Massive $1,250 Bonus to Bet on ANYTHING!
The Spartans big victory isn’t what people were talking about after the game however.
Instead all the focus and attention was on forward Colby Wollenman who was caught on camera winking, sticking his tongue out and pointing at the camera after his big play.
The smooth move by Wollenman was after he assisted teammate Marvin Clark for a big three pointer that had the fans on their feet after.
Wollenman’s suave gesture went viral on social media after.
“I think it was just something I did,” Wollenman said in an interview with mlive.com after, “I have no idea why I did it.”
Wollenman who stands at 6-foot-7 and 235 pounds definitely caught the eye of many as he took on Purdue’s two seven-footers while giving up several inches and pounds to the bigger players.
That didn’t stop Wollenman and Michigan State from rocking East Lansing Wednesday night.
With a big play and victory, there was only one thing Wollenman could do, and that was smoothly letting the nation know who the man in East Lansing is.
[H/T: SB Nation, Daniel Cermak, Mlive]
More from FanSided
- Joe Burrow owes Justin Herbert a thank you note after new contract
- Chiefs gamble at wide receiver could already be biting them back
- Braves-Red Sox start time: Braves rain delay in Boston on July 25
- Yankees: Aaron Boone gives optimistic return date for Aaron Judge
- MLB Rumors: Yankees-Phillies trade showdown, Mariners swoop, India goes to Seattle