Dwyane Wade made an incredible no look pass to Goran Dragic Monday night. Unfortunately, Dragic failed to finish the play.
A familiar face is in town to take on the Miami Heat, as LeBron James makes his second visit to Miami since leaving in the off-season for the Cleveland Cavaliers. The Heat took the first contest in Miami on Christmas, and the Cavaliers are looking to bounce back this time around.
More from Miami Heat
- Predicting NBA’s Christmas Day Schedule: Lakers, Warriors highlight slate of postseason rematches
- 3 reasons the Blazers should trade Damian Lillard to the Heat and 2 reasons they shouldn’t
- 5 former Heat players to sign on veteran minimum deals, ranked
- NBA Rumors: Damian Lillard’s apology, ex-Heat player’s reflection, Darvin Ham bites a Nugget
- 3 potential James Harden suitors not named the Clippers
One of the key players in the first match up between the two teams was Miami Heat guard Dwyane Wade, who helped lead the Heat to a Christmas victory.
Monday night, Wade made some more incredible plays including an amazing no look behind the back pass to Goran Dragic.
Unfortunately, for Wade, the Heat and everyone watching, Dragic failed to finish the play as his shot was swatted away.
The Heat once again are rolling as they look to grab the final spot in the Eastern Conference.
The Heat are just a half game out of the last playoff spot and they need all the victories they can get.
Once again, the Heat are geared up for the return of LeBron and Dwyane Wade is leading the charge even if Goran Dragic doesn’t finish off his amazing passes.
[H/T: Will Brinson]
More from FanSided
- Joe Burrow owes Justin Herbert a thank you note after new contract
- Chiefs gamble at wide receiver could already be biting them back
- Braves-Red Sox start time: Braves rain delay in Boston on July 25
- Yankees: Aaron Boone gives optimistic return date for Aaron Judge
- MLB Rumors: Yankees-Phillies trade showdown, Mariners swoop, India goes to Seattle