Cleveland Cavaliers superstar LeBron James has his own Sprite Mix coming to the shelves of stores
LeBron James is one of the greatest players in basketball and has several sponsors as a result of his remarkable abilities. As the playoffs draw near for the Cavaliers, who are looking to bring a title to Cleveland, there will be a new refreshing version of Sprite for all Cavaliers and NBA fans to enjoy while watching the game.
More from Cleveland Cavaliers
- Predicting NBA’s Christmas Day Schedule: Lakers, Warriors highlight slate of postseason rematches
- NBA Rumors: 3 teams that should trade for Joel Embiid
- NBA rumors: How Donovan Mitchell could wind up on the trading block
- The new NBA flopping rules explained
- 2023 NBA Free Agency: 5 underrated deals that could shift NBA landscape
The new Sprite hitting the shelves is the “LeBron Mix.”
The “LeBron Mix” is Sprite mixed with natural cherry and orange flavors plus other natural flavors.
The packaging is red and has a golden crown logo. It’s the latest endorsement for LeBron James who has been sponsored by Sprite for a while.
The popular lemon-lime soda has been a sponsor of the NBA for quite some time and it makes sense they have the most popular player in the game create his own mix.
The new flavor of Sprite will hit shelves of stores soon and it will be interesting to see how well the special flavor sells.
The limited edition flavor will be sure to go quick, just like the Cavaliers transition offense.
[H/T: Darren Rovell]
More from FanSided
- Joe Burrow owes Justin Herbert a thank you note after new contract
- Chiefs gamble at wide receiver could already be biting them back
- Braves-Red Sox start time: Braves rain delay in Boston on July 25
- Yankees: Aaron Boone gives optimistic return date for Aaron Judge
- MLB Rumors: Yankees-Phillies trade showdown, Mariners swoop, India goes to Seattle