With WrestleMania 31 just around the corner now, the betting odds are beginning to be released for the big event
Right now, we are less than two weeks away from the biggest event in wrestling every year, WrestleMania. This year the big event will emanate live from Levi’s Stadium in Santa Clara, California on March 29.
For the main event this year, Roman Reigns will be taking on Brock Lesnar for the WWE World Heavyweight Championship in one of the more controversial main events that we have seen in quite some time. Since the Royal Rumble, the fans have been very vocal about Roman Reigns not being deserving of this spot, mainly because they can see it coming a mile away that he will take the belt when all is said and done.
Well, Las Vegas is certainly also of the belief that Reigns will walk out with the belt.
The WrestleMania betting odds have been released, and according to Paddy Power, the opening odds see Reigns as the favorite to take the belt off of Lesnar.
Here’s a look at the complete opening betting odds for WrestleMania.
– Roman Reigns is favored (2/7) to defeat Brock Lesnar (9/4) for the WWE World Heavyweight Championship.
– Sting is favored (1/7) to defeat The Authority’s Triple H (4/1).
– The Undertaker is favored (2/9) to defeat Bray Wyatt (11/4).
– Randy Orton is favored (8/11) to defeat Seth Rollins (even).
– John Cena is favored (1/7) to defeat Rusev (4/1) for the United States Championship.
– Dean Ambrose is favored (4/6) to win the WWE Intercontinental Championship Ladder Match. The odds for the other participants are Daniel Bryan (3/1), Bad News Barrett (9/2), Stardust (8/1), Dolph Ziggler (11/1), Luke Harper (19/1) and R-Truth (35/1).
– Damien Mizdow is favored (8/5) to win the Second Annual Andre The Giant Memorial Battle Royal.
– AJ Lee and Paige are favored (3/10) to defeat The Bella Twins (11/5).
– Will Seth Rollins cash in his Money In The Bank Briefcase at Wrestlemania 31? The odds makers think not (4/7).
More from FanSided
- Joe Burrow owes Justin Herbert a thank you note after new contract
- Chiefs gamble at wide receiver could already be biting them back
- Braves-Red Sox start time: Braves rain delay in Boston on July 25
- Yankees: Aaron Boone gives optimistic return date for Aaron Judge
- MLB Rumors: Yankees-Phillies trade showdown, Mariners swoop, India goes to Seattle