Watch Rikishi’s speech as he gets inducted into the Hall of Fame on Sunday night ahead of WrestleMania 31.
More from WWE
- WWE Money in the Bank 2023 live results and highlights
- WWE Money in the Bank future locations, 2024, 2025 and beyond
- How to watch WWE Money in the Bank 2023: Full streaming guide
- WWE Money in the Bank 2023 start time, match card, live stream, and how to watch
- What time is WWE Money in the Bank 2023?
Rikishi had a rather impressive list of accolades during his time in the WWF, before it became the WWE. He won the Intercontinental Championship once and the Tag Team Championship multiple times.
He was introduced for by The Usos, the tag team comprised of his sons. They were rather entertaining and hilarious in their intro, talking about his famous thonged behind, which they admitted shocked them when they saw it on television. Reminding everyone that it put them through college and bought them Christmas gifts, before getting all serious and introducing him
It almost makes you wish the WWE would let them talk on the microphone a little more or at least write some of their own lines. It includes a Rikishi tailored version of a rather famous line from Ric Flair.
More from FanSided
- Joe Burrow owes Justin Herbert a thank you note after new contract
- Chiefs gamble at wide receiver could already be biting them back
- Braves-Red Sox start time: Braves rain delay in Boston on July 25
- Yankees: Aaron Boone gives optimistic return date for Aaron Judge
- MLB Rumors: Yankees-Phillies trade showdown, Mariners swoop, India goes to Seattle