LeBron James put on show Sunday, as he kept throwing down dunks on the Philadelphia 76ers
The Cleveland Cavaliers and Philadelphia 76ers faced off in a close contest Sunday. The 76ers are aiming for a top lottery pick, while the Cavaliers are aiming for an NBA Championship.
More from Cleveland Cavaliers
- Predicting NBA’s Christmas Day Schedule: Lakers, Warriors highlight slate of postseason rematches
- NBA Rumors: 3 teams that should trade for Joel Embiid
- NBA rumors: How Donovan Mitchell could wind up on the trading block
- The new NBA flopping rules explained
- 2023 NBA Free Agency: 5 underrated deals that could shift NBA landscape
The guy who has spent the last four seasons in the NBA Finals, LeBron James, is looking to help guide the Cavaliers back to the NBA Finals for the first time since 2007.
Sunday, James put on a show as he threw down some big dunks on the 76ers to get the crowd in Cleveland fired up.
The first time, James went right up and over 76ers forward Jerami Grant. The second time, everyone on Philadelphia got out of the way as James had a clear lane for the monster slam.
Grant never stood a chance on the first dunk and ended up getting turned backwards by James, who drove by and went right over the 76ers defender.
On both dunks, LeBron went in strong with two hands for the emphatic slams.
The NBA Playoffs are right around the corner, and the now headband-less LeBron looks more determined than ever to win another championship and bring Cleveland its first title.
Just don’t try to get in the way of him dunking.
More from FanSided
- Joe Burrow owes Justin Herbert a thank you note after new contract
- Chiefs gamble at wide receiver could already be biting them back
- Braves-Red Sox start time: Braves rain delay in Boston on July 25
- Yankees: Aaron Boone gives optimistic return date for Aaron Judge
- MLB Rumors: Yankees-Phillies trade showdown, Mariners swoop, India goes to Seattle