Just a few hours before game time, the Michigan State Spartans have unveiled their Final Four jerseys they’ll be wearing vs Duke
More from Miscellaneous
- Caesars and PointsBet Promo Codes: $1,750 Bonus For ANY World Cup or MLB Game!
- Win $200 GUARANTEED From $1 Bet Today With Bet365 MLB Sign-Up Promo!
- Taylor Swift may have saved the Yankees after slump-busting outing for Anthony Rizzo
- Claim a $1,250 Bonus for ANY Bet With Caesars UFC Promo Code!
- Bet $10, Win $250 GUARANTEED Tonight With FanDuel and DraftKings UFC Promo Codes!
It’s almost time to crown a new college basketball national champion, which means that it’s time for the Final Four. In the first match up that we will see on Saturday night in Indianapolis, the Michigan State Spartans will be taking on the Duke Blue Devils.
Just a short time ago on their Instagram account, the Spartans unveiled the official Final Four jerseys that they will be wearing Saturday evening when they try and take down one of the best teams in the country.
As the No. 7 seed out of the East Region, Michigan State will be the away team and wear the darker shade. Duke, on the other hand, will be sporting their traditional white uniforms.
While it’s been mighty impressive to this point what Tom Izzo and this Michigan State team has been able to accomplish, they have not really seen a team yet like this Duke team they’re going to see on Saturday night inside Lucas Oil Stadium.
But, as we’ve learned time and time again, you can never really count out a Tom Izzo-coached Michigan State team when tournament time rolls around.
More from FanSided
- Joe Burrow owes Justin Herbert a thank you note after new contract
- Chiefs gamble at wide receiver could already be biting them back
- Braves-Red Sox start time: Braves rain delay in Boston on July 25
- Yankees: Aaron Boone gives optimistic return date for Aaron Judge
- MLB Rumors: Yankees-Phillies trade showdown, Mariners swoop, India goes to Seattle