Apr 1, 2015; New York, NY, USA; Brooklyn Nets centerBrook Lopez
(11) high fives small forwardThaddeus Young
(30) after hitting the go-ahead shot against the New York Knicks with two second left during the fourth quarter at Madison Square Garden. The Nets defeated the Knicks 100-98. Mandatory Credit: Brad Penner-USA TODAY Sports
The Over and Back Classic NBA podcast returns with a playoff-themed edition as Jason and Rich break down the worst NBA playoff teams in history. Whether the result of expansion or the NBA letting too many teams into the final dance, there have been numerous examples of terrible NBA playoff teams. Instead of breaking down each and everyone, this compact (~45 minute show) looks at the worst by each decade(ish). Who were the most prominent players on these bad playoff teams? How did they get so bad? How bad were there? These questions and much more are answered in addition to a brief discussion on the current NBA playoff landscape and if any team this year is in danger of being added to this list (hint: Featured Image).
- Follow Over and Back on Twitter: @OverAndBackNBA
- Follow Jason Mann on Twitter: @JasonMannOhioan
- Follow Rich Kraetsch on Twitter: @richkraetsch