Cleveland Cavaliers superstar LeBron James absolutely took off to throw down a big dunk
LeBron James and the Cleveland Cavaliers captured the Central Division in impressive fashion Wednesday night.
More from Cleveland Cavaliers
- Predicting NBA’s Christmas Day Schedule: Lakers, Warriors highlight slate of postseason rematches
- NBA Rumors: 3 teams that should trade for Joel Embiid
- NBA rumors: How Donovan Mitchell could wind up on the trading block
- The new NBA flopping rules explained
- 2023 NBA Free Agency: 5 underrated deals that could shift NBA landscape
With a win over the Milwaukee Bucks and a Chicago Bulls loss, the Cavaliers who have been the hottest team since January officially clinched the division and the No. 2 seed as they head into the playoffs.
LeBron on the night had multiple highlight reel slams as he energized his team.
One dunk came as a result of a missed shot and it was electric. After a missed shot from a teammate, James saw a wide open lane to the hoop and flew threw the air to dunk the ball with absolute authority.
It’s safe to say that the Bucks forgot to box out on the play as they all stood around to watch James fly through the air.
Who can blame them honestly?
James would finish with 21 points, 8 assists and 9 rebounds as the Cavaliers won their division title.
The Cavaliers continue to get better with each game and their chemistry looks as good as any team in the league as they roll toward the postseason.
If James continues to throw down big slams like this, it’s going to be hard for any team to match the energy of the Cavaliers.
More from FanSided
- Joe Burrow owes Justin Herbert a thank you note after new contract
- Chiefs gamble at wide receiver could already be biting them back
- Braves-Red Sox start time: Braves rain delay in Boston on July 25
- Yankees: Aaron Boone gives optimistic return date for Aaron Judge
- MLB Rumors: Yankees-Phillies trade showdown, Mariners swoop, India goes to Seattle