A look at the result from the Premier Boxing Champions bout on Saturday night featuring Danny Garcia taking on Lamont Peterson
In the main event of Premier Boxing Champions on Saturday night, we were treated to a huge fight featuring the undefeated Danny Garcia taking on Lamont Peterson. Garcia came into this one with a perfect 29-0 record with 17 knockouts, while Peterson came in with a record of 32-2-1 and also with 17 KO.
There were a lot of people that came into this one thinking that Garcia might be able to take care of business early, but that was not the case. Throughout the course of this entire fight, Peterson did a fantastic job of dancing out of the way of danger, and also angering Garcia in the process.
This fight would end up going the distance, 12 rounds, and when it was all said and done, it was Danny Garcia that came away with the majority decision (114-114, 115-13, 115-113).
Here is a look at the highlights from this bout on Saturday night during Premier Boxing Champions.
More from FanSided
- Joe Burrow owes Justin Herbert a thank you note after new contract
- Chiefs gamble at wide receiver could already be biting them back
- Braves-Red Sox start time: Braves rain delay in Boston on July 25
- Yankees: Aaron Boone gives optimistic return date for Aaron Judge
- MLB Rumors: Yankees-Phillies trade showdown, Mariners swoop, India goes to Seattle