The NBA playoffs continue on Saturday, with the Bulls vs Bucks, a game that could expose Chicago as possible title pretenders in the postseason.
After a year of battling to get to the top of the NBA, the playoffs are tipping off and 16 teams are left standing in their quest to win the NBA Finals.
The Chicago Bulls have been staples in the postseason but they’ve been nothing more than mere participants for the last handful of years. Not since the 1990s have they been on top of the basketball world and just about everything that could go wrong has gone wrong for them over the years. This year is another year where fans are hoping things will be different, but results need to be proven.
Milwaukee is yet another thorn in the side of the Bulls, as they’re looking to shock the NBA and make a surprise run at a title this year. Of course, if they get past the Bulls, they’ll have to face the Cavaliers which is a lot easier said than done.
More from Chicago Bulls
- NBA Rumors: Warriors, Lakers among contenders for key free agent
- 3 players Bulls can sign with Disabled Player Exception
- NBA free agency: The 3 biggest losers in this offseason so far
- The new NBA flopping rules explained
- 5 players Sixers could acquire in Harden deal to stay competitive
However, with talent like Michael Carter-Williams, Miles Plumlee and ‘The Greek Freak’, the Bucks are a team to watch carefully in the postseason as they’re a sleeper in every sense of the term.
Here’s all the information you need to know so you don’t miss a second of the action as the NBA playoffs tip off with the Bulls vs Bucks:
Date: Saturday, April 18th
Start Time: 7:00pm ET
Venue: United Center
Location: Chicago, IL
Series Lead: Tied 0-0
TV Channel: ESPN
Online Stream: Watch ESPN App
More from FanSided
- Joe Burrow owes Justin Herbert a thank you note after new contract
- Chiefs gamble at wide receiver could already be biting them back
- Braves-Red Sox start time: Braves rain delay in Boston on July 25
- Yankees: Aaron Boone gives optimistic return date for Aaron Judge
- MLB Rumors: Yankees-Phillies trade showdown, Mariners swoop, India goes to Seattle