The Buffalo Bills 2015 NFL schedule has been released, revealing dates and times for all 16 regular season games.
The Buffalo Bills had a relatively successful season, finishing 9-7, but not good enough to get a post season bid. They have reloaded and made some adjustments they hope will bring them post season football, like hiring Rex Ryan as the head coach and trading for Philadelphia Eagles running back LeSean McCoy.
The Bills will play the following teams at home: Miami Dolphins, New England Patriots, New York Jets, Houston Texans, Indianapolis Colts, Dallas Cowboys, New York Giants, and Cincinnati Bengals.
The Bills will travel to play the following teams: Miami Dolphins, New England Patriots, New York Jets, Tennessee Titans, Philadelphia Eagles, Washington Redskins, and Kansas City Chiefs. The Bills will also play the Jacksonville Jaguars in a “road game,” which will be played in late October at Wembley Stadium in London, England.
The good news is that the Bills don’t lose a home game to play overseas, but they still have to endure the immense travel that will take place during the week leading up and following.
Here is their full 2015 schedule with dates and times:
More from FanSided
- Joe Burrow owes Justin Herbert a thank you note after new contract
- Chiefs gamble at wide receiver could already be biting them back
- Braves-Red Sox start time: Braves rain delay in Boston on July 25
- Yankees: Aaron Boone gives optimistic return date for Aaron Judge
- MLB Rumors: Yankees-Phillies trade showdown, Mariners swoop, India goes to Seattle