The Minnesota Vikings 2015 NFL schedule has been released, revealing dates and times for all 16 regular season games.
The Minnesota Vikings were one of a handful of teams last season to have won despite losing. That’s a rough concept for fans to wrap their heads around, but when you’ve been down as long as the Minnesota Vikings have been, a little bit of hope goes a long way.
That’s what happened in 2014 when the Vikings took strides with new head coach Mike Zimmer and rookie quarterback Teddy Bridgewater. New offensive coordinator Norv Turner seems to be crafting the Vikings offense around his young signal caller, and fans are anxious to see who he will be facing in 2015.
We already know who the Vikings are facing this season, but what we don’t know is when they will be facing those teams.
Here’s who the Vikings are slated to play at home and on the road in 2015:
The Vikings will be playing their ‘home’ games at TCF Bank Stadium again this season as their new stadium continues to be built on the site of the old Metrodome. It’s sort of fitting a way that the Vikings are building a new stadium at a time when they’re building a new roster as things are all coming together in Minnesota.
More from FanSided
- Joe Burrow owes Justin Herbert a thank you note after new contract
- Chiefs gamble at wide receiver could already be biting them back
- Braves-Red Sox start time: Braves rain delay in Boston on July 25
- Yankees: Aaron Boone gives optimistic return date for Aaron Judge
- MLB Rumors: Yankees-Phillies trade showdown, Mariners swoop, India goes to Seattle