Deron Williams took over for the Brooklyn Nets in the fourth quarter of Game 4, including back-to-back threes that gave his team the lead.
In a 20 second sequence in Game 4 of the Atlanta Hawks-Brooklyn Nets first-round series, Deron Williams scored more points than he had in his previous two games combined.
The Brooklyn Nets point guard nailed back-to-back threes midway through the fourth quarter, changing the game and giving his team a lead over Atlanta.
Take a look at video of Williams’ sweet stroke below:
After scoring just five points combined in Games 2 and 3, Williams caught fire in Game 4. He scored 13 of the team’s first 19 points in the fourth quarter, helping his team turn an eight-point deficit into a five-point lead with seven minutes left.
Williams was dominant throughout the game, topping 30 points in a contest for just the second time this year.
He also had arguably the best play of the game with his incredible crossover on DeMarre Carroll.
"Deron Williams breaks out the NASTY crossover on @NBATV! #NBARapidReplay http://t.co/rFHC1Njhqz— NBA (@NBA) April 27, 2015"
Williams’ performance was a heck of a showing from a guy that has largely disappointed with his play in recent years.
More from Brooklyn Nets
- NBA Rumors: 5 best trade destinations for Pascal Siakam
- The new NBA flopping rules explained
- NBA rumors: 4 teams not named Heat or Nets engaged on Damian Lillard trade
- Could James Harden take a page out of Kevin Durant’s trade request playbook?
- Damian Lillard trade request: The best offers Nets and Heat can make to land star