DraftKings Pitcher Picks For April 29
Welcome back to the best place to get your starting pitcher selections for DraftKings! My Tuesday picks were good with Cueto (27.6 FP at $10400), Gray (25.8 FP at $8500), and Sanchez (16.5 FP at $7700) pitching well with the only blemish being Archie Bradley (3.8 FP). Bradley was unfortunately hit in the face by a line drive and left the game with a 3-0 lead in the 2nd inning. Fortunately, Archie Bradley was found to be alright after being taken to a local hospital. This is my second DK SP pick in the last week to be removed from a game because of a line drive, it happened to Trevor May on 4/25 as well, but such is the world of baseball and fantasy sports. So, without further ado, here are my picks for Wednesday night, April 29th, 2015. Good Luck!
More from DFS
- DraftKings Open Championship picks 2023: Best PGA DFS golf lineup
- Genesis Scottish Open DraftKings picks 2023: Best PGA DFS golf lineup
- Rocket Mortgage Classic DraftKings picks 2023: Best PGA DFS golf lineup
- US Open DraftKings picks 2023: Best PGA DFS golf lineup
- RBC Canadian Open DraftKings picks 2023: Best PGA DFS golf lineup
Zack Greinke (LAD) vs. MIL for $10200: Greinke has been impressive in 2015, going 3-0 with a 1.35 ERA, .079 WHIP and 21K in 26 2/3 IP. He’s goes against the 9-12 Giants at home, where the Dodgers are a -180 favorite. Most telling is that Greinke owns the Giants, going 5-0 with a 1.59 ERA and 26 Ks in 24 IP against SF in 2014. Ride Greinke (23.2 FPPG) whiles he’s hot.
Pro Golf Now
Alex Wood (ATL) vs. WAS for $8400: The Braves young ace is off to a so-so start (11.1 FPPG) but Wood has a favorable matchup against the 8-13 Nationals and Jordan Zimmerman (1-2, 5.23 ERA) who have been disappointing in 2015. Wood has been very good against Washington in his career, with a 3-1 record, 1.59 ERA and 44Ks in 36 1/3 IP. Disregard the 13-12 slugfest last night in Atlanta; things tend to revert back to the mean in baseball. Plus, Vegas knows what they’re doing and the run line for tonight’s game is set at 7.
Carlos Martinez (STL) vs. PHI for $7700: Martinez is off to a surprising start, going 2-0 with a 1.35 ERA, 0.90 WHIP and 21 Ks in 20 IP. He faces the woeful 8-13 Phillies who are dead last in the league with 2.76 runs per game. He is also at home, where St. Louis is 6-2 this year. Look for him to even improve on his respectable 19.6 FPPG. At $7700, he likely be owned by many in the larger fantasy games, but it’s worth the money saved to spend on bats.
Stay Away: Felix Hernandez (SEA) vs. TEX for $10600. Hernandez (29.8 FPPG) being here may seem ludicrous but King Felix has struggled in Arlington, going 5-9 with a 4.26 ERA and 1.41 WHIP in 19 career starts. Seattle is 24th in runs scored this year and aren’t good against lefties (.240 AVG vs. LHP in 2014, 25th in ML) and face Wandy Rodriguez who was surprisingly effective (5 IP, 1 ER, Ks) in his season début. At $10600, this is a very steep price to pay and even Hernandez can’t keep up this pace.
More from FanSided
- Caesars + BetMGM Promos: Four Chances to Win Betting on the Women’s World Cup
- MLB trade grades: Angels-White Sox deal takes Shohei Ohtani off the table
- Justin Jefferson taking on new role with Vikings offense
- Astros, Rangers benches clear after Adolis Garcia grand slam
- Jonathan Taylor’s agent shades Jim Irsay after Colts owner comments on RBs