Mike Mayock’s mock draft is one of the most intriguing every year, so see who he has the San Francisco 49ers selecting
With the NFL Draft just 24 hours away now, it’s time for some of the experts to make their final picks as to who they have a particular team taking in the event. Of course, one of these experts is the NFL Network’s Mike Mayock, who will hold his final mock draft on Thursday.
One of the teams that Mayock will be making a pick for on Wednesday night is the San Francisco 49ers, who have a few needs that need to be addressed after they missed the playoffs last season. This year the 49ers will be picking in the first round at the No. 15 spot after they went 8-8, and with the departure of Jim Harbaugh, they would like to get the Jim Tomsula era kicked off with a nice draft outing.
Last year Mayock in his draft predicted that the 49ers would go with defensive end Stephon Tuitt, however that ultimately was not the case as they went with wide receiver Jimmie Ward instead, who turned out to be a pretty solif contributor at times.
So who did Mayock project the 49ers to go with in the first round this year? Well, you can find out below.
Is the addition on the defense of Armstead a good one for San Francisco? Let us know in the comments below.
More from NFL Draft
- Green Bay may never get to host a Super Bowl, but was just awarded next-best thing
- Green Bay selected as 2025 NFL Draft location: Best memes and tweets from NFL Twitter
- Nakobe Dean perfectly explains Howie Roseman’s draft affinity for Georgia
- Andy Reid confirms the Chiefs pivoting plans after the draft
- College Football: Replacements for every first-round pick in the 2023 NFL Draft