The Chicago Bears are really making a push to deal with the Tennessee Titans for the No. 2 pick and Jay Cutler would be a part of it
Next: Every NFL Team's Best Draft Pick of All-Time
The Tennessee Titans right now as it pertains to the NFL Draft are the girl in the room that everyone wants to be with as they shop that No. 2 pick, and as we heard earlier in the day on Thursday, the Chicago Bears are one of the teams that are making a strong push. Well, that push reportedly includes Jay Cutler.
Just a short time ago it was reported that the Bears are making yet another push for that No. 2 spot, and to make things that much sweeter so they can presumably take Marcus Mariota, they’re willing to include their own franchise quarterback, Jay Cutler.
Now there’s no word yet on what else would be included, but you have to admit that the inclusion of Cutler could be mighty tempting to the Titans, who are in need of a proven quarterback. While Cutler has had his struggles in recent years, you’d have to believe that Ken Whisenhunt feels he could work his offense with Cutler.
The Titans reportedly have been turning down deals left and right over the past few days, but is this one too good to say no to?
Next: NFL: 15 Biggest Draft Busts Of All-Time
More from Chicago Bears
- NFL rumors: 3 edge rushers Bears could still add to fill glaring need
- Justin Fields, self-proclaimed Top 5 rushing QB ever, eyes elusive Bears record
- NFL Power Rankings: Who is the best quarterback in each division?
- NFL coach bashes the Bears for letting star leave
- NFL Power Rankings: Which teams will have the best rushing attacks this season?