Rob Gronkowski decided to shave his head for a good cause in order to help with the fundraising for kids with cancer.
Rob Gronkowski is known for his crazy public antics after winning the Super Bowl. From crushing a beer during the Patriots’ Super Bowl parade, to going to the Kentucky Derby in a ridiculous outfit, and even giving some tinder tips for those of us who aren’t as social with the ladies as the frat star himself is. But now he is doing something a little more courageous. He is shaving his head for a non-profit organization that benefits kids who have cancer.
The organization is called Buzz for Kids and Gronk is now an active member. He shaved his head and donated a little money, which goes straight to the aid of families who are effected by this awful disease.
Here is Gronk himself getting his head shaved.
The look suits him well, and you can tell by the big grin he had on his face that he enjoyed doing something as unselfish and generous as responding to the call of helping kids who have cancer.
After he got his own head shaved, Gronk popped right up and started cutting people’s hair himself. This is a side of Gronkowski we rarely see, but it proves how great of a guy he really is, despite his public antics that sometimes make people question his character.
It’s always nice to see stars do something generous and beneficial to society. This act by Gronk is super generous and noble, which is awesome to see from the New England Patriots tight end.
More from Miscellaneous
- Caesars and PointsBet Promo Codes: $1,750 Bonus For ANY World Cup or MLB Game!
- Win $200 GUARANTEED From $1 Bet Today With Bet365 MLB Sign-Up Promo!
- Taylor Swift may have saved the Yankees after slump-busting outing for Anthony Rizzo
- Claim a $1,250 Bonus for ANY Bet With Caesars UFC Promo Code!
- Bet $10, Win $250 GUARANTEED Tonight With FanDuel and DraftKings UFC Promo Codes!