Kobe Bryant ends the talk of Larry Nance Jr’s “rapist” tweet.
When the Los Angeles Lakers selected Larry Nance Jr late in the first round of the 2015 NBA Draft, fans everywhere went digging through his tweets and found a scandalous one in regards to his new teammate Kobe Bryant.
That probably looked like Nance was going to have a rough time getting acquainted with his new teammate, but Bryant said they’ve already resolved it.
But if Nance doesn’t deliver on the court he’ll receive a more fiery wrath than that of any backlash over an old tweet. Just look what he has to look forward to with his new Lakers teammate.
And that fiery competitive drive.
More from Los Angeles Lakers
- Predicting NBA’s Christmas Day Schedule: Lakers, Warriors highlight slate of postseason rematches
- Bronny James collapses at practice, taken to ICU with cardiac arrest
- NBA Rumors: Lakers nearing another savvy minimum signing
- Lakers projected lineup and rotations heading into 2023-24 season
- NBA Rumors: Warriors, Lakers among contenders for key free agent