At his age, it’s pretty safe to say that James Harrison fares a lot better in the gym these days than most of us do
Aside from being one of the best linebackers to ever put on a Pittsburgh Steelers uniform, one thing we’ve learned about James Harrison throughout the years is that the man is a complete gym rat. Harrison will spent enormous amounts of time in the weight room putting in the work to remain one of the scariest forces in the entire NFL.
Now you would think that at 37 years of age now, he might show some signs of slowing down a little bit. Well, please don’t forget that this is James Harrison we’re talking about. He has no “off” button when it comes to working out, no matter how old he is.
This video you’re about to see below of Harrison in the gym isn’t him banging away on the weights, but it might be even more impressive. Check out this ab workout that Harrison goes through as he gets ready for the upcoming NFL season.
There are 22-year-olds that are looking for the perfect abs to hit the club with that can’t pull this off. Yet, here’s Harrison, at 37, making it look pretty damn simple.
The man is simply a freak.
More from NFL
- Joe Burrow owes Justin Herbert a thank you note after new contract
- Chiefs gamble at wide receiver could already be biting them back
- Chargers loosen grip on checkbook to pay Justin Herbert: Best memes and tweets
- Patriots backup plan for DeAndre Hopkins is a shot in the dark
- Raiders: Saquon Barkley’s new contract may have screwed over Josh Jacobs