Former Wisconsin Badgers basketball star Sam Dekker wore socks of himself to the Alabama game.
The No. 20 Wisconsin Badgers are opening season against the No. 3 Alabama Crimson Tide at AT&T Stadium in Dallas, Texas. Former Wisconsin basketball star Sam Dekker is in Texas now after being drafted by the Houston Rockets and hit the road to check out the game.
Dekker was on the field and sporting a peculiar fashion choice. He is wearing a pair of socks that seem to feature himself.
You have to be a certain level of incredible to be able to pull off wearing clothing items featuring your own likeness. If anyone can do it, an athlete makes sense. They already wear jerseys with their names on it, clothing from their endorsement deals with their likeness on it.
Michael Jordan wears Jordans for example.
Here are some other shots of Dekker from the game to try and get a better look at those socks.
More from NBA
- Predicting NBA’s Christmas Day Schedule: Lakers, Warriors highlight slate of postseason rematches
- 3 reasons the Blazers should trade Damian Lillard to the Heat and 2 reasons they shouldn’t
- LeBron James, Giannis, Damian Lillard all want that Mbappé money
- Jaylen Brown signs richest contract in NBA history without a left hand
- NBA rumors: Pistons determined to trade Killian Hayes