Check out how you can watch the Ole Miss Rebels take on the Tennessee-Martin Skyhawks.
One of the early games on the first big Saturday of the college football season will feature Ole Miss taking on the Tenn-Martin Skyhawks in Okford, MS.
Ole Miss comes into this game as the No. 17 ranked team in the nation and will be looking to add to their 2014 success that featured a No. 3 ranking at one point. They will be starting a fresh face at QB in former Clemson signal caller Chad Kelly, the nephew of NFL Hall of Famer Jim Kelly. He played football last year at East Mississippi Community College before coming to Ole Miss.
Along with Kelly, the team will be headlined by the returning DE Robert Nkemdiche , OT Laremy Tunsil and the returning WR Laquon Treadwell, who suffered a gruesome broken leg last season. He led the team in receptions (48) and yards (632) last season.
Tenn-Martin will be looking to pull off a big upset in their opening game of the season. They are led by senior QB Jarod Neal, who is coming off a 2014 season that included 1880 passing yards and 14 TD’s in the air. He helped the Skyhawks to a 6-6 record last year.
Here is how you can watch these two teams face off on Saturday.
Date: Sep. 5
Start Time: 12:00 PM ET
Location: Oxford, MS
Stadium: Vaught-Hemingway Stadium
TV Info: SECN
Live Stream: WatchESPN app
More from FanSided
- Joe Burrow owes Justin Herbert a thank you note after new contract
- Chiefs gamble at wide receiver could already be biting them back
- Braves-Red Sox start time: Braves rain delay in Boston on July 25
- Yankees: Aaron Boone gives optimistic return date for Aaron Judge
- MLB Rumors: Yankees-Phillies trade showdown, Mariners swoop, India goes to Seattle