One of the more intriguing college football games takes place Saturday night, when the No. 20 Boise State Broncos head to Provo, to take on the BYU Cougars.
For college football fans that are looking for a good football game between two well-rounded programs, they must turn their attention to Provo, Utah on Saturday, when the No. 20 Boise State Broncos take on the BYU Cougars. Last week the Broncos escaped with a win in their first game, while BYU followed suit with a Hail Mary win of their own despite losing their quarterback for the season.
Enter Tanner Mangum, and the Cougars offense is hoping they don’t lose a step. Saturday night, their big wide receivers will look to show off their talent and upside again when they do battle against a smaller Bronco secondary. The Broncos on the other hand, will be looking to pound the football and establish a dominant run game. Boise State has historically dominated in the state of Utah and they are hoping to push the streak even more.
It will no doubt be a close game and a good one at that. For those looking to watch the game between the two programs can watch online via a live stream. Here’s how to watch online.
Date: Saturday, September 12, 2015
Start Time: 10:15 p.m. ET
Location: Provo, UT
Stadium: LaVell Edwards Stadium
TV Info: ESPN 2
Live Stream: WatchESPN App
More from FanSided
- Joe Burrow owes Justin Herbert a thank you note after new contract
- Chiefs gamble at wide receiver could already be biting them back
- Braves-Red Sox start time: Braves rain delay in Boston on July 25
- Yankees: Aaron Boone gives optimistic return date for Aaron Judge
- MLB Rumors: Yankees-Phillies trade showdown, Mariners swoop, India goes to Seattle