Saturday, Alabama opens up the home portion of their schedule when they take on the Middle Tennessee Blue Raiders.
After a huge win over Wisconsin in the first week of the season, the Alabama Crimson Tide will have the opportunity to flex their muscles on Saturday, when the Middle Tennessee Blue Raiders come to town. Behind the legs of Derrick Henry, Alabama looked like one of the best teams in college football.
This week will be a great opportunity for new Alabama quarterback Jacob Coker to continue to build some confidence as Alabama continues to build a passing threat to match their running threat. Alabama opens up SEC play the following week and the Crimson Tide will want to be firing on all gears before then.
This week against a smaller opponent is a good chance for the program to try different things they might not have any other chance to try and see what works and what doesn’t. For those looking to watch Alabama’s home opener and the incredible running sensation that is Derrick Henry, but won’t be home to do so, the game can be watched online via a live stream.
Here’s how to watch Saturday’s game online.
Date: Saturday, September 12, 2015
Start Time: 4:00 p.m. ET
Location: Tuscaloosa, AL
Stadium: Bryant-Denny Stadium
TV Info: SEC Network
Live Stream: WatchESPN app
More from FanSided
- Joe Burrow owes Justin Herbert a thank you note after new contract
- Chiefs gamble at wide receiver could already be biting them back
- Braves-Red Sox start time: Braves rain delay in Boston on July 25
- Yankees: Aaron Boone gives optimistic return date for Aaron Judge
- MLB Rumors: Yankees-Phillies trade showdown, Mariners swoop, India goes to Seattle