Houston Texans running back Arian Foster returned to practice after groin surgery.
Houston Texans fans are quietly rejoicing with news that running back Arian Foster has returned to practice, even though it was on a limited basis. Foster has been recovering from groin surgery and fighting to get back on the field.
Fantasy Football owners are likely thrilled with the news too, but they’ll have to wait a little bit longer.
Basically, don’t start him on your fantasy teams just yet.
Alfred Blue will still be starting this weekend however if you have him on your fantasy team. If Foster gets any kind of carries in the game it should be minimal and not impact Blue’s numbers at all.
More from Miscellaneous
- Caesars and PointsBet Promo Codes: $1,750 Bonus For ANY World Cup or MLB Game!
- Win $200 GUARANTEED From $1 Bet Today With Bet365 MLB Sign-Up Promo!
- Taylor Swift may have saved the Yankees after slump-busting outing for Anthony Rizzo
- Claim a $1,250 Bonus for ANY Bet With Caesars UFC Promo Code!
- Bet $10, Win $250 GUARANTEED Tonight With FanDuel and DraftKings UFC Promo Codes!