This week, No.17 Texas A&M looks to keep the offense rolling as they welcome the Nevada Wolf Pack to town.
SEC play has almost arrived for the Texas A&M Aggies. Before they can focus on that, they have to get ready for the visiting Nevada Wolf Pack, a program that can’t be taken lightly. For the Aggies, they will look to dynamic Freshman Christian Kirk to continue to make big plays catching the ball and returning kicks.
The promising young recruit has been everything the Aggies have hoped for and more as he becomes a mainstay of the Texas A&M offense. Throwing him the ball, will be Kyle Allen, who threw for three touchdown passes last week against Ball State. After a shaky first start, Allen is starting to get some starts under his belt and is looking a lot more comfortable lined up behind center.
The Aggies will have to deal with Nevada Senior running back Don Jackson, who is going to look to pound away on the ground. For those looking to watch this non-conference matchup but won’t be near a television, the game can be watched via a live stream. Here’s how to watch Saturday’s game online.
Date: Saturday, September 19, 2015
Start Time: 12:00 p.m. ET
Location: College Station, TX
Stadium: Kyle Field
TV Info: SEC Network
Live Stream: SEC Sports Go App
More from FanSided
- Joe Burrow owes Justin Herbert a thank you note after new contract
- Chiefs gamble at wide receiver could already be biting them back
- Braves-Red Sox start time: Braves rain delay in Boston on July 25
- Yankees: Aaron Boone gives optimistic return date for Aaron Judge
- MLB Rumors: Yankees-Phillies trade showdown, Mariners swoop, India goes to Seattle