The No. 20 Arizona Wildcats will look to remain undefeated this week when they play the in-state Northern Arizona Lumberjacks.
The Arizona Wildcats are without leader Scooby Wright on defense on defense and are looking to hold things together in his absence until he returns. In the first week against UTSA, the Wildcats defense struggled mightily and last week against Nevada, they looked much better.
This week, the Wildcats play host to the visiting Northern Arizona Lumberjacks, who are an undefeated FCS program. Led by the legs of running back Casey Jahn, the Lumberjacks are a solid program in the Big Sky that can hang around and catch a team off guard if they’re overlooked.
This week, the Wildcats can’t afford to overlook Northern Arizona as they get ready for PAC-12 play. There have already been examples this season of FCS schools pulling off incredible upsets and the Wildcats don’t want to be added to that list against the Lumberjacks. It should be a good chance for Anu Solomon and Nick Wilson to continue to dominate offensively for Arizona. For those that want to watch this week’s all-Arizona showdown, the game can be watched via a live stream. Here’s how to watch online.
Date: Saturday, September 19, 2015
Start Time: 11:00 p.m. ET
Location: Tucson, AZ
Stadium: Arizona Stadium
TV Info: PAC-12 Network
Live Stream: PAC-12 Live
More from FanSided
- Joe Burrow owes Justin Herbert a thank you note after new contract
- Chiefs gamble at wide receiver could already be biting them back
- Braves-Red Sox start time: Braves rain delay in Boston on July 25
- Yankees: Aaron Boone gives optimistic return date for Aaron Judge
- MLB Rumors: Yankees-Phillies trade showdown, Mariners swoop, India goes to Seattle