After rallying for an incredible win last week, the No. 16 Oklahoma Sooners return home to take on in-state school Tulsa.
Last week, Oklahoma pulled off an improbable comeback as the rallied from a double-digit deficit to defeat Tennessee on the road at Neyland Stadium. During the process, quarterback Baker Mayfield became a star in Norman, as the young quarterback made defenders miss with his legs and he gritted out a tough touchdown run on fourth down to tie the game in overtime.
With the help of his top receiver Sterling Shepard, the Oklahoma Sooners have established an incredible duo that could potentially make big things happen this season in college football as they look to prove that they’re worthy of being in the playoff. This week should be another week for the Sooners to dazzle as they welcome visiting Tulsa, who is also undefeated on the season. The Sooners are heavy favorites in this one, and it should be a great chance for Baker Mayfield to make some more impressive plays.
For those that want to watch Saturday’s contest between the two in-state schools but can’t watch the game at home, here’s how to watch the game online via a live stream.
Date: Saturday, September 19, 2015
Start Time: 12:00 p.m. ET
Location: Norman, OK
Stadium: Gaylord Family Oklahoma Memorial Stadium
TV Info: Fox Sports 1
Live Stream: Fox Sports Go
More from FanSided
- Joe Burrow owes Justin Herbert a thank you note after new contract
- Chiefs gamble at wide receiver could already be biting them back
- Braves-Red Sox start time: Braves rain delay in Boston on July 25
- Yankees: Aaron Boone gives optimistic return date for Aaron Judge
- MLB Rumors: Yankees-Phillies trade showdown, Mariners swoop, India goes to Seattle