WNBA DFS Lineup Advice – Thursday 6/28/2018 (Fanduel and DraftKings)
WNBA DFS is back in action tonight with another 2 game slate starting tonight at 7PM ET.
Kayla McBride and A’ja Wilson ended up being great plays last night. I knew McBride would have a safer floor than most of the other guards on the slate, I just didn’t expect to get so much upside from her.
Indiana kept the score closer than I thought they would, but that was mostly due to the efforts of Victoria Vivians. Because so many guards were priced down on the slate last night she managed to fly under my radar unfortunately.
Now that we’ve strolled down memory lane together, let’s jump into tonight’s slate and find some key players and value picks you can build a winning lineup around.
GAME TIMES, O/U, SPREADS
*all game times are in Eastern Time. Teams with ( – ) point spread are favored to win
WHERE TO PLAY
Fanduel – $ 4 entry fee (150 max) 7,440 total entries 1st place prize – 5,000k
DraftKings – $10 entry fee (88 max) 2,941 total entries 1st place prize – 5,000k
WNBA DFS Lineup Advice – Thursday 6/28/2018
GAME NOTES – NY @ WAS
It’s no secret that the Liberty have struggled on the road this year. They are averaging 73.2 points per game away from home this year, and have one victory in an overtime game against Indiana. They are in the midst of a 3 game losing streak, their backcourt rotation is a mess and Charles needs help upfront.
The Mystics on the other hand are on a 3 game winning streak. They defeated the Suns at home Tuesday, kicking off the first of four home games in a row for them. They are knocking down 3 pointers and getting it done in the paint. My only worry is the blowout potential for this game. The Liberty have lost their last 3 games by double-digit margins, a trend I see continuing tonight.
- Elena Delle Donne – The most expensive player on the slate today on both sites. The matchup looks good on paper but I am a bit hesitant to roster her today. I will have lesser exposure to her today than I have had recently.
- LaToya Sanders – Sanders has been crushing value lately. Her price has gone up a bit, but as long she gets over 20 minutes she should be fine.
- Kristi Toliver – I was all over Toliver earlier this season when Delle Donne was out. I haven’t been playing her as much recently but NY has been weak against the three pointer lately. I like the guards from Washington today.
- Tina Charles – Her price has dropped a little on DraftKings recently but has stayed just under 8k on Fanduel. She still has the highest usage rate in the WNBA but has only made 33% of her shot attempts in her last 3 games and hasn’t had a double-double since June 2nd.
VALUE PICKS: Ariel Atkins, Amanda Zahui B
GAME NOTES – LOS @SEA
The Sparks travel to Seattle to take on the Storm in the late game. Seattle is a game and half behind the Sparks in the Western Conference, a win tonight for them would be huge. There are some injuries we have to keep in mind for tonight’s game. Nneka Ogwumike is questionable and Alysha Clark is probable for tonight’s game.
More from FanSided
- Cardinals Rumors: Surprise extension, Dylan Carlson-Yankees link, Rays trade idea
- USWNT vs. Vietnam: Key takeaways before they take on the Dutch
- NFL rumors: 49ers trending toward contract drama with defensive star
- Steelers avoid any camp drama with latest roster move
- MLB Rumors: Potential Braves reunion, Lance Lynn no-trade clause and Orioles deadline intentions
- Breanna Stewart – I have been voting to see Stewart in the All-Star game this year. Not only is she fun to watch play, but she has been helping me cash all year long. The matchup looks tough on paper but Steward is still one of my favorite plays up front tonight.
- Jewell Loyd – She has struggled to hit value lately. She is too risky for cash and has only hit GPP value once in the month of June. I think she is a great player, just not a great DFS option at the moment.
- Sue Bird– Her price has jumped up to 8k on DraftKings and 6k on Fanduel. She has been consistent in her last 4 games and makes a decent cash game option tonight, but she doesn’t offer much GPP upside.
- Natasha Howard – Has cooled off a bit in her last 6 games. Her price is up a little too high right now for me, and doesn’t reflect her recent drop in production. I will have very little exposure to her tonight.
- Candace Parker – If Ogwumike sits Parker could make a sneaky play today. She has played well her last few games and I think the price tag is fair. This should be a good game that stays close, making her more appealing to me tonight than Elena Delle Donne.
- Nneka Ogwumike – She is dealing with a back injury. She was a late scratch in their – last game, I’m not willing to take that risk tonight.
- Chelsea Gray – She is the most expensive guard on DraftKings tonight. She has shown she can return value though, and if Ogwumike sits I like her even more tonight.
VALUE PICKS: Maria Vadeeva, Kaleena Mosqueda-Lewis (if Clark misses)
Thanks for stopping by and reading the article I hope you enjoyed it! Remember to check out FantasyCPR for all your DFS needs. Our experts cover WNBA, MLB, NFL, NBA and more, breaking down slates, analyzing match ups and providing you with the best picks and players to build your lineups around.
Follow me on Twitter for injury updates, starting lineups, and pictures of my dog.
Do you think the Sparks can survive the Storm tonight? Who do you want to see in the 2018 WNBA All-Star game? Did we ever find out who let the dogs out? Leave a comment below and let us know what you think! Thanks!