Early/Turbo DraftKings MLB picks August 17: Test Lester
DraftKings had to go ahead and chop up the DraftKings MLB tournaments more than necessary today. The “turbo” slate actually starts at 1:05 eastern and contains just two games. The rest of the matinee games beginning at 3:05 eastern make up the early DraftKings MLB tournaments. We will run down both of those DraftKings MLB slates here and leave the DraftKings MLB main slate in its own article.
More from FanSided
- Thunder projected lineup and rotations heading into 2023-24 season
- NWSL Challenge Cup news: Courage ruthless against Washington, Racing remain perfect
- 2023 Women’s World Cup: Ary Borges and Brazil showed the entire world what they are about
- Trea Turner’s rough season goes from bad to worse
- Brewers attempt to troll Elly De La Cruz backfires 456 feet
Rain: Pittsburgh(very slight), Toronto(moderate)
Hot/Humid: New York(both), Pittsburgh(hot), Cincinnati(hot), Oakland(humid)
The roof will likely be closed in Toronto with showers possibly in the area all day. Good hitting conditions with two powerhouse offenses in the Bronx are going to dominate the turbo slate.
Most of the pitching did well last night. Castillo was about the only dud of my picks. Musgrove’s voodoo continued against the Cubs. I rode him Verlander, Corbin, and Gray to cash in a few lineups, but still came out a little behind due to failed Rays, Mets, and Astros stacks.
These tips are based mostly on past performance. This is a nice tool for building a lineup, but should not be the only pieces of information you use. We have plenty of writers on here who give you relevant information no matter which site you play on, and we all attack the slate from different angles.