The NFL season is entering mid-October, and the Dallas Cowboys, Kansas City Chiefs and Los Angeles Rams all have issues. Which is in the biggest trouble?
We are quickly approaching the halfway point of the NFL season.
So far, we know a few things. The New England Patriots have a great defense. An injury to Drew Brees didn’t derail the New Orleans Saints in the slightest. And, Gardner Minshew is ridiculously fun.
We also re-learned another lesson. Don’t jump to conclusions.
After putting the Dallas Cowboys and Kansas City Chiefs in the Super Bowl after three weeks, both teams are dealing with their struggles. The Los Angeles Rams are in the same boat, sitting at 3-3. So which team is in the worst shape? The debate rages.
Here are some other topics which were highlighted on this week’s episode of Stacking the Box:
- Chiefs should trade Tyreek Hill for Patrick Peterson – 9:07
- Has Jason Garrett hijacked the Cowboys offense? – 11:12
- Here’s why the Rams are such a disaster this year – 15:22
- Mark Schlereth says Mahomes is a unicorn pooping rainbows – 24:15
- Schlereth is a buyer on Baker Mayfield – 25:07
- Eagles-Cowboys odds – 38:29
- ESPN reporter Turron Davenport on the Titans – 41:48
- Cowboys-Eagles is a must-win for each team – 59:35
- Mitchell Trubisky still has a chance to succeed – 60:54