Early DraftKings college football picks November 16
We have another hand picked 11 game tournament for our early Saturday DraftKings college football action. There are some good ones on here such as the battle of Michigan, Florida heading into Missouri, Indiana trying to win at Penn State, Texas in Ames, and Georgia at Auburn. That isn’t all!
More from DraftKings
- DraftKings Open Championship picks 2023: Best PGA DFS golf lineup
- Genesis Scottish Open DraftKings picks 2023: Best PGA DFS golf lineup
- Rocket Mortgage Classic DraftKings picks 2023: Best PGA DFS golf lineup
- US Open DraftKings picks 2023: Best PGA DFS golf lineup
- RBC Canadian Open DraftKings picks 2023: Best PGA DFS golf lineup
The undercard features Stanford on the Paloose, an AAC tilt between Memphis and Houston, Wake trying to solve the Clemson D, TCU in Lubbock and Bama dealing with cowbells. Look at all that goodness! Notably absent is Wisconsin at Nebraska. I was really looking forward to paying five digits for Jonathan Taylor and getting 250 yards rushing and five touchdowns in three quarters.
I missed the cash last night because of poor receivers and Jorge Reyna.
The scoring for DraftKings college football is much the same as it is for the NFL with one notable exception: the super flex! That means aside from the flex position which is RB/WR, you can add another player from any position! Want four running backs? Go right ahead! Five wide receivers? Sure! Two quarterbacks? Of course! Just stay under the salary cap!
The super flex replaces the defense, which is essential in college football. This is all about the offense. DraftKings college football scoring realizes that!