Big Ten Media Days schedule of speakers for the 2021 event being held in Indianapolis.
Big Ten coaches and Big Ten commissioner Kevin Warren will meed the media for the annual Big Ten Media Days beginning on Thursday, July 22 and concluding on Friday.
Last year’s Big Ten Media Days were scrapped in the wake of the COVID-19 pandemic and the uncertainty facing the college season. The Big Ten initially postponed the season until the spring before reversing course and playing a shortened season in the fall with Ohio State beating Northwestern for the conference crown.
Warren will begin the procession of speakers when he meets the media at 11:15 a.m. ET on Thursday. The Big Ten Network will televise the two days of the Big Ten Media Days.
Thursday sees first-year Illinois coach Bret Bielema make his return to Big Ten Media Days for the first time since he was Wisconsin’s head coach before leaving for the Arkansas job. The first day concludes with Michigan’s Jim Harbaugh.
Day 2 of Big Ten Media Days welcomes the conference’s longest-tenured coach, Iowa’s Kirk Ferentz among the speakers and Ohio State’s Ryan Day closing out the two-day event.
Big Ten Media Days schedule
Thursday, July 22 (times are listed in eastern time)
- 10:15-10:45: Kevin Warren, Big Ten commissioner
- 11:00-11:15: P.J. Fleck, Minnesota
- 11:15-11:30: Mike Locksley, Maryland
- 11:30-11:45: Scott Frost, Nebraska
- 11:45-12:00: Bret Bielema, Illinois
- 12:00-12:15: James Franklin, Penn State
- 12:15-12:30: Pat Fitzgerald, Northwestern
- 12:30-12:45: Jim Harbaugh, Michigan
Friday, July 23
- 11:00-11:15: Greg Schiano, Rutgers
- 11:15-11:30: Mel Tucker, Michigan State
- 11:30-11:45: Kirk Ferentz, Iowa
- 11:45-12:00: Tom Allen, Indiana
- 12:00-12:15: Paul Chryst, Wisconsin
- 12:15-12:30: Jeff Brohm, Purdue
- 12:30-12:45: Ryan Day, Ohio State