With the NFL free agency market opening up on March 14, here are the top remaining NFL free agents that remain available for the 2022 season.
This year marks what might be the most eventful offseason in NFL history: Aaron Rodgers decides to stay, Russell Wilson and Bobby Wagner move after a decade, and Tom Brady is back from retirement.
While some decisions have already been made, these franchise-altering decisions shape the course of free agency, which opens up at 12 p.m. ET on March 14.
Until now, teams have had the opportunity to franchise tag their players or sign them to new contracts. It all worked out for Maxx Crosby of the Raiders and Chris Godwin of the Buccaneers, but J.C. Jackson, who is arguably the best cornerback in the NFL, did not receive a competitive offer from New England.
Here are the top free agents in 2022 as of the free agency opening bell.
NFL Free Agency 2022: Top free agents available on March 14
- Terron Armstead, OT, New Orleans Saints
- J.C. Jackson, CB, New England Patriots
- Bobby Wagner, LB, Seattle Seahawks
- Von Miller, EGDE, Los Angeles Rams
- Chandler Jones, EDGE, Arizona Cardinals
- Stephon Gilmore, CB, Carolina Panthers
- Haason Reddick, EDGE, Carolina Panthers
- Za’Darius Smith, EDGE, Green Bay Packers
- Tyrann Mathieu, S, Kansas City Chiefs
- Allen Robinson, WR, Chicago Bears
- Quandre Diggs, S, Seattle Seahawks
- Randy Gregory, EDGE, Dallas Cowboys
- De’Vondre Campbell, LB, Green Bay Packers
- JuJu Smith-Schuster, WR, Pittsburgh Steelers
- Brandon Scherff, OG, Washington Commanders
- Christian Kirk, WR, Arizona Cardinals
- Odell Beckham Jr., WR, Los Angeles Rams