Golden State Warriors vs. Memphis Grizzlies playoff schedule and prediction
The Memphis Grizzlies defeated the Minnesota Timberwolves in six games. Now , they move on to take on the Golden State Warriors in the second round of the NBA playoffs.
The second round of the NBA playoffs are set, and there is going to be plenty of excitement for the two series out in the Western Conference. One of them will feature Ja Morant and the Memphis Grizzlies taking on Stephen Curry and the Golden State Warriors.
This could very well be a high-scoring series between both Golden State and Memphis. Come on, who is not hyped to see Morant vs. Curry? For those wondering what the full schedule for the series is, we have you covered.
Golden State Warriors vs. Memphis Grizzlies playoff schedule
Here is the full schedule for the second half series between Golden State and Memphis:
- Game 1: Golden State Warriors at Memphis Grizzlies, Sunday, May 1 at 3:30 p.m. ET on ABC
- Game 2: Golden State Warriors at Memphis Grizzlies, Tuesday, May 3 at 9:30 p.m. ET on TNT
- Game 3: Memphis Grizzlies at Golden State Warriors, Saturday, May 7 at 8:30 p.m. ET on ABC
- Game 4: Memphis Grizzlies at Golden State Warriors, Monday, May 9 at 10:00 p.m. ET on TNT
- Game 5 (if necessary): Golden State Warriors at Memphis Grizzlies, Wednesday, May 11 at TBD on TNT
- Game 6 (if necessary): Memphis Grizzlies at Golden State Warriors, Friday, May 13 at TBD on ESPN
- Game 7 (if necessary): Golden State Warriors at Memphis Grizzlies, Monday, May 16 at TBD on TNT
Golden State Warriors vs. Memphis Grizzlies prediction
Memphis is coming off of a magical series against the Minnesota Timberwolves, where they actually pulled off three huge wins after trailing by double digits entering the fourth quarter.
Then, there are the Warriors, who easily dispatched of the Denver Nuggets and NBA MVP contender Nikola Jokic in five games. Not to mention that Curry spent some of the series playing off of the bench.
As for who takes the series, Golden State knows what it takes to make it to the NBA Finals. Taking into account how they performed against Denver, and how Memphis had to battle tooth and nail to defeat Minnesota, Golden State takes this series and returns to the Western Conference Finals for the first time since 2019.
Prediction: Warriors in 6