The Minnesota Vikings and the New York Giants are playing on Monday Night Football if you want to watch two teams fight for a meaningless win. It’s been a good game so far and there have been some great plays. One of which is courtesy of Vikings defensive end Jared Allen.
Allen was trying to get around the offensive lineman blocking him to get to quarterback Eli Manning. He couldn’t so instead he just backed the lineman up to Manning, reached around him and grabbed the quarterback than sacked both of them. I think that he is only getting credit for the one sack though, this doesn’t count as two I believe.
- Andrew Luck rushes for TD to extend Colts lead (GIF)
- Andy Reid Kool-Aid man celebration (GIF)
- Troy Polamalu hurdles line, gets called offsides (GIF)
- Steve Smith celebrates touchdown with Ray Lewis dance (GIF)
- Justin Blackmon tackles security guard (GIF)
- New York Jets’ Geno Smith tries to spike ball, fails miserably (GIF)
- Rams’ Chris Long is ejected, gets mocked on way off field (GIF)
- Logan Ryan taunts Jets with crotch-grab (GIF)