Remember all the backlash Cleveland Browns rookie quarterback Johnny Manziel received for a Memorial Day weekend trip to Las Vegas? Well you’re about to go through that all over again.
More from Cleveland Browns
- Browns release 2022 draft pick after allegations he threatened a woman
- Browns wave white flag against the Steelers months ahead of time
- NFL Power Rankings: Who is the best quarterback in each division?
- NFL Power Rankings: Which teams will have the best rushing attacks this season?
- NFL rumors: DeAndre Hopkins reunion with former quarterback off the table
Apparently Manziel is back in his home state of Texas, for the 2014 X Games in Austin, home of the rival Texas Longhorns. He decided to go to some X Games after party festivities at Rio and at one point climbed onto an inflatable swan and is laying on it while drinking from what looks like a champagne bottle.
The fact that he is lying down makes him look possibly more inebriated than he actually is, but he could’ve just done that for stability to avoid falling off into the water.
“I’m going to live my life to the fullest, and I’m trying to earn my place in this locker room with these coaches with this organization,” said Manziel after the Vegas incident,via NFL.com.
It looks like that is exactly what he is intending on doing cause that was just a few weeks ago and he is already making headlines again for a photo from “partying.”
Check out the picture below:
Of course the first thing that came to mind was this scene from Billy Madison when Adam Sandler yells at a “swan” for looking at him.