Trindon Holliday was a stud with the Denver Broncos but the return specialist is now looking for his third team in one calendar year.
The Indianapolis Colts are looking for a return specialist and it appears that Trindon Holliday may be an option for the team. After being a stud returner for the Denver Broncos, Holliday was a cap casualty and ended up in New York via free agency this offseason.
More from Indianapolis Colts
- Colts get trolled for new black helmet, looking like Duke wannabes
- NFL’s running back revolt has begun after Saquon Barkley drama
- 3 running backs who will be the next Saquon Barkley with contract disputes
- NFL Power Rankings: Who is the best quarterback in each division?
- Philip Rivers can soon play QB with a full offense of his kids
Holliday is injured though, and is on the IR designated for return. The Giants waived him not long after his injury and even though he’s going to miss more time, there is a chance he comes back this season. As a result, the Colts have apparently worked out Holliday to see where he’s at in his recovery.
There was a chance for the Colts to sign Holliday this offseason but they passed on that opportunity. Now that he’s been cut again, the team is going to be checking him out which is even more peculiar considering he’s less healthy than he was when he came around the first time in free agency.
New York cutting Holliday is not an indictment on Holliday, as it’s clear the Giants are poor decision makers. Still, the team may be looking at Holliday just out of precaution as working him out in no way guarantees he’ll be signed.
More from FanSided
- MLB Trade Grades: Dodgers land Amed Rosario from Guardians
- Colorado gives Pac-12 a possible death knell with move to Big 12
- NFL rumors: Dalvin Cook suitor maintaining very ‘real’ interest
- Braves get dose of bad news on Max Fried as ace nears return
- LA Galaxy vs. Club Leon Leagues Cup match rescheduled for July 26