Cleveland Browns wide receiver Josh Gordon sold 12 cars while working at a dealer ship during his suspension from the NFL.
More from Cleveland Browns
- Browns release 2022 draft pick after allegations he threatened a woman
- Browns wave white flag against the Steelers months ahead of time
- NFL Power Rankings: Who is the best quarterback in each division?
- NFL Power Rankings: Which teams will have the best rushing attacks this season?
- NFL rumors: DeAndre Hopkins reunion with former quarterback off the table
Cleveland Browns wide receiver Josh Gordon is making his return to the NFL today, after missing a majority of the season serving a suspension for a failed drug test.
You might be wondering what Gordon was up to in his time away from the league. He was working as a car salesmen in Ohio.
He actually appears to have been somewhat successful, and reportedly sold 12 cards during his time away from the team.
Gordon was away from the Browns and the NFL for about two and-a-half months, so that works out to about five cars a month. I’m not a car dealer but that doesn’t sound too bad, especially considering the fact that he probably missed some time early on going through some form of training.
You’d have to think though that he could’ve sold a lot more cars. How many people came into that dealership looking for Gordon and distracted him from getting potential sales, or how many came in specifically to buy a car from Gordon?
More from FanSided
- NFL rumors: Aaron Rodgers sets Jets up for Super Bowl run with new contract
- MLB Trade Grades: Dodgers land Amed Rosario from Guardians
- Colorado gives Pac-12 a possible death knell with move to Big 12
- NFL rumors: Dalvin Cook suitor maintaining very ‘real’ interest
- Braves get dose of bad news on Max Fried as ace nears return