Indianapolis Colts quarterback Andrew Luck has the highest selling women’s NFL jersey this season.
More from Indianapolis Colts
- Colts get trolled for new black helmet, looking like Duke wannabes
- NFL’s running back revolt has begun after Saquon Barkley drama
- 3 running backs who will be the next Saquon Barkley with contract disputes
- NFL Power Rankings: Who is the best quarterback in each division?
- Philip Rivers can soon play QB with a full offense of his kids
Indianapolis Colts quarterback Andrew Luck is leading his team to the playoffs once again, sitting atop the AFC South right now and as the third seed in the AFC conference entering the 15th week of the season.
Luck is incredibly popular amongst fans and fantasy football owners a like, but Luck is particularly popular amongst the ladies. According to the Jersey Report, which tracks the sales of NFL jerseys at DICK’s Sporting Goods stores around the nation and online, Luck has the highest selling women’s jersey in the NFL since the 2014 NFL Draft.
Overall, Luck has second highest selling jersey this week, a position he has held quite frequently over the season. On the season Luck has the third highest selling jersey in the league, which accounts for all three versions, men’s, women’s and youth.
Despite having the highest sales among women in the NFL, they still are the smallest pie of Luck’s overall sales. The men’s jersey accounts for over half of Luck’s jersey sales at 58 percent. The youth version is the second biggest seller at 24 percent, and the women’s version accounts for just 18 percent of sales.
This article brought to you by DICK’S Sporting Goods.
More from FanSided
- NFL rumors: Aaron Rodgers sets Jets up for Super Bowl run with new contract
- MLB Trade Grades: Dodgers land Amed Rosario from Guardians
- Colorado gives Pac-12 a possible death knell with move to Big 12
- NFL rumors: Dalvin Cook suitor maintaining very ‘real’ interest
- Braves get dose of bad news on Max Fried as ace nears return